Monday, September 24, 2007

Penang International Lantern Festival 2007

Am tired!!!


If it's not due to TNB rectification work, and I got stuck on the bridge, I would have been to this International Lantern Exhibition 2007. I was there last Saturday and I never expect the crowd, and it was unbelievable.


I could see many families brought their children, grandchildren, to this exhibition. And the que that line up for ticketing was so long that I decided to call it a quit.

I was so near yet so far to the entrance....


Since BM Kia has blogged about it and that even makes me more eager to go!!!! Unfortunately today was stucked in the jam. [sigh]


Never mind, shall try my luck again tomorrow!!!!



Isn't this beautiful????

7 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Ahhh, Hello Kitty is so cute. Both my girls sure will love to see some chinese lantern.
Please share more picture with us.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Cat Cat, thks for dropping by. Ya, will find time for that Lantern Festival and will definitely share whatever I can. So, stay tune, ya??? :D

Anonymous said...

I would like to go also...

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hey Celine, you would love it... Cuz, Penang hardly have such exhibition....

24HrMom said...

yeah... me too. I brought my kids there but din managed to get in. The queue was #%$ long. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you went.. it's a nice event alright.. I wished the entrance fee was cheaper though

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi 24hrMom, ya, the que is really #$%^ long!!

Hi VKeong, you're right, wish the entrance fee is slightly cheaper...