Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Masayoshi Takanaka

Masayoshi Takanaka! I don’t who is he neither do I know how famous is he in Japan. But I can tell you if you like jazz music, I highly recommend his Fade to Blue album to you. That album is soothing and also easy to calm a person’s emotion.

A way of calming our own ups and downs is one way of doing is to listen to some soothing music.

In fact, I heard Fade to Blue once, unfortunately, no way you could get it in the market now, even eBay.

I am kind of regret for not buying it when I first saw it in the late 90’s. That time was selling RM90 over for just one simple CD. Only this album ‘Fade to Blue’ can’t find it anywhere. I even get friends and colleagues to watch out for me in Japan, it seems that it has stop production.

So, word of advice… whenever you like something and you think you will regret if you don’t get it or buy it. Better grab it!!

8 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Hmm...lesson learn at least. We must not let go opportunity. Never!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Not that I dont learn the lesson, it's hard to let it calm. :(

Liang Mui said...

try to check whether u can download it from internet or not lor :) i kno it's pirated lar.. but then since u cant get it in the market, y not download it from internet?

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, checked already lor.... still nothing available.

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, try searching on MP3 downloads, you might find it.
I found some very old songs there recently.
Incidentally....if you see Songs CD's by Don Ho of Hawaii....listen to him.
Have a cup of warm Cocoa and listen to his, "I'll remember you", or scroll down my Blog music player, you'll find the song.
You have a good evening, Lee.

Liang Mui said...

hi NKB
i can help u on this.. jus gip me the name of the song.. i try my best to help u. my email is liang_mui@yahoo.com

Eric Chew said...

Hi, I have a few Takanaka albums. Really good stuff. If you really can't find it. Drop me a mail ericchew88@yahoo.com if you want it on MP3.

Cheers Eric

TUXilla said...

I have one, used CD. I have bought it from Amazon.co.jp last year. I think you can still find it there.