Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Joy of Working

1 reason that gives me the inspiration to work is at the end of the day, I’ll have the job satisfaction!!

Would anyone believe it??

Well, I doubt. Right?

Everyone would say, no way… at the end of the day, everyone is looking at the money that they have in their bank.
Well, that goes to me as well.
But 1 thing that I believe everyone would have the same thought with me.
Just wish our work place would have cooperation from others, no grapevine, no ‘tai-chi’, no overloaded tasks.

Well, do we have such “lucky” days in our work place?

Just for an example. I was just asking one of the staff in our department, wonder does she has the latest department extension numbers, she just answered, no… nobody is tracking all these anymore.

I was like, ok… that’s fine… I shall do it on my own then.

I am just thinking, can’t they be a bit more friendly and answered me, am sorry, we do not track this anymore, if you would like me to give you an update, I can help out. Isn’t this sound friendly?

I supposed this is one of the way of “tai-chi”….

Hahahaha…. Life still goes on!!!

No comments: