Monday, March 19, 2007

The Sad Moment

What makes me have my blog deliver on this date, this time, this day??
Honestly, I have no idea... but would like to give it a try ...

The whole world is blogging, and everyone does... why blog?
Because of -
1. Earning a living?
2. For fun?
3. For others to know the blogger better?

What's my purpose of giving birth to this blog today?
1 reason that made me have this urge to blog. My late grandparents.

Love this old folks so much so that whenever I thought about them, I would cry, tears... I know everyone will advise me, 'hey, lifes go on, ... you gotta keep them in your heart."
And, well, I do ... I honestly do.

Whoever brought them up to me, I know my eyes are full of tears... emotions are unstable.
In fact, I'd just cried over them...
One past away 31 years ago, another one past away a year ago...
Everyone of my close friends know we are very close to granny or even grandpa whom has left us 31 years ago...

I know I know... life still gotta go on...
Without their love, care, and guidance, I guess we won't be here today to live for our own life!

Today feel like writing everything out from my mind, from my heart ...
Everyone out there listening??

No comments: