Saturday, March 29, 2008

An Appreciation to those People that Care

This morning was my 1st check up after the miscarriage.

My gynaecologist saw me, first thing from him was, ‘How are you doing? Am not referring to your emotions but your physical health.’

I don’t know how to re-act but smile with my tears in the eyes.

He’s been consoling me, and kept telling me not to worry; I’ll have another baby soon.

He conducted a scan on my abdomen and gladly pronounced that everything looks fine and good. He anticipated that I’ll have about 2 weeks of bleeding after this miscarriage and the liner in the womb is not thick and it should be able to bleed off within the week or two.

After the check his assistant came to me, and helped me to dress up. She holds my hand tight and said that, ‘don’t worry, you will have another one. Please believe in God, God knows this is not the one, God will give you a better one.’

She also said, ‘don’t cry, the more depress you’re, the bleed will not stop. Just be happy that God is listening to you and give you a better child.’

I seriously don’t know what to say… I know I truly & sincerely appreciate what they have done to me.

4 comments:

stranger-online said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Take care

24HrMom said...

My dear pal, my deep condolences to you and your hubby. Like most of the people said, you'll have another baby. For now, you must take k of yourself and build a strong body to be ready for another gift from God. Do not cry anymore. He shall rest in peace.

BB COMMUNITY said...

everthing will b fine starting today~

New Kid on the Blog said...

Thk u everybody. Truly appreciate it.