Monday, March 31, 2008

My Husband

If I could give a sweetheart award to my beloved husband, think I’ll certainly do it without second thought.

This man has been with me whenever am down with depression, or when am down with heavy work pressure, or even down with such grief.

Before the incident, he was helping me to run all the house chores, and all the errands that needed to do. I was overly pampered by his attention, his loves, his cares.

Whenever he sees me under tremendous working stress, he’ll give me surprises like taking me for a short trip. Pangkor Laut Resort was one the surprises that he gave me.

I know there are no words could describe how much I appreciate his love, his care, his everything…. despite bearing his child and giving all I could give. With the current grief, I know I should not neglect my husband. Yet, he’s taking days off just to be with me and just to company me even I don’t speak a word for a day.

He is certainly a man that I would want to tell him I love him forever and ever!

It was disheartening when I see him crying quietly. Though I know he acted brave and calm in front of me, cuz, he didn’t want to let me down. What could I do, I only know how to cry…

He’s helpless when I hold him tight and cry, he could never know what to do but to hug me tight. Things do not happen just for once, but many times, he held me tight enough to let me feel I am important to him.

Now that I have to undergo a proper confinement treatment though it’s not a full term delivery, he’s there to undergo such treatment with me. He’ll switch off the aircond and bear all the heat together with me. Not even a single complaint from him, … he truly understand how I feel.

I know I am spoilt by him… I know that. With his loves and strength, I could never ever survive from this pain without my husband, my lawful wedded husband.

I love you, dear!

3 comments:

erinalaw said...

Very touchy. You are the lucky woman to have him as your hubby. Treasure it darling.

BB COMMUNITY said...

see, this is another gift to u~

New Kid on the Blog said...

Erina, yes... treasure him a lot, though at times, he'll show off his temper. But, with this incident, he truly touches my heart and my mind.

BB Comm, this gift is gifted by God. Millions of people in the world, God let both of us found each other. Thk u for standing by this blogger friend. Thk u.