Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lost

When people tell you treasure every moment with your best pal or your love ones, please do so.

Today whole day I wasn’t in the mood to work… things happened too abruptly, and too shock that nobody could have the mind to get ready what to do next.

And the person that left me is somebody that I am very close to, whether at work, on work or personal. When you’re feeling down at work, you will have somebody to talk to… and she’s the somebody to me.

Am I too emotional over things that had happened? Probably, I don’t know, but I know I am a sentimental person which treasures every sentimental values.

At this hour, at this time,… my mind basically is blank. Though I know life must go on… but can I “grief” for it for the time being?

2 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

It's normal to feel sad, esp if that someone is your "chi mui" or very close pal.....

Coketai said...

Please do so if you feel you need to be "LOST" due to certain change of your life event.

There are always some grey spot in our heart so to feel "grey" perfectly OK! The only thing when can you come out from the grey is important.

LY.Tai