Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Search

Gee… I have not been writing… don’t I?

The same old excuse is I’ve been busy. Well, part of it. Second reason is because I don’t know what to write, mostly sad news, anger, upset, devastating news… nothing happy. Now that I realize, I am taking this as a dumping ground for me to dump my anger, my frustrations down here.

I’ve not been happy, ya… it’s about work.
And I’ve been facing lots of obstacles in life. Things that I know I have to face eventually and I have t deal with it.

It keeps bugging me that things are not been fair to me… seriously. The work and the responsibilities that am carrying right now, which is not giving the pay back as you wish.

That’s why to certain time, I am telling myself, it’s time to make a move!!

Well, am searching!!! I am searching!!

1 comment:

Little Inbox said...

Too free or too tie up at work also not healthy. At times, I have the same thinking to find a new job. Based on my experience, if you really looking for one, you'll get it.
For the past, I even decided to quit my job without getting a new one. In the end, I found staying at home can be quit boring. Some more no income. :(