Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day Dream

Lately apart from surfing food, blog hoping, I guess I am into interior deco… what I don’t look forward for things like paying huge installment, or clearing debts. How I wish I could strike a lottery wining a free house of my own.

I know I am too early to dream about it, cuz, it’s only 12noon right now.

Well, let’s put this straight, apart from the kitchen, I wasn’t looking forward for anything… perhaps, kitchen is some where I belong. A place where I could explore how to grill a bird, a fish, or anything… a place where I can experiment in making some desserts, etc.

I love to have an island in my kitchen… probably I’ve seen too much of movies or drama, or even Asian Food Channel from Astro that most of the kitchen will have an island to prepare their food.

Apart from the kitchen, island… cook book is something that I wish to compile right now, where I could build up my little library. Well, say it I got the inspiration from my pal – Little Inbox. When I see her preparing her food and photo her food that honestly inspires me a lot.

Hmmmm… am day dreaming, don’t I?

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Hehe...when will you get the key?
I not even renovate my old kitchen. Always tell my hubby cannot expect too much from me, cuz I'm cooking in that poor kitchen. Haha...

Regina Travel said...

Well.... you are not day dreaming. Can make it to reality soon. ^-^