Sunday, May 6, 2007

Do you see anything????

After the unwind short trip from KL, I was happily showing some pictures to my family and then..... Know what, my brother was saying this to me...

"Hey, you girls like to take pictures in the hotel room, what if you accidentally take something like those uninvited friends. So how ah?"

I was like, "Choy koh lei tai ket lai si."

So, you guys tell me, do you see anything there????


Oh ya, I must give good review on this hotel. The services are excellent and attentive. Except that their room door is kinda like unable to lock. Anyway, just a ring, they have sent their engineer to get it fix for us. What we like the most is, when we about to go for our breakfast. You must line up at the counter, then they will ask, please allow me how to address you, and I'll take you to your seat. After this, they sent us to the table where it is near the window where you can see the KLCC Park. It was one of the best view that I ever enjoyed for breakfast. On and off they will drop by to greet you and also offer their help to take pictures for you.

Isn' t this is 1st class service in a 5 star hotel?
I know I know I know, you wanna know what hotel isn't it? It's the Mandarin Oriental Hotel next to KLCC Suria.

And yes, that's the hotel that majority of Royal or Governments like to hold their banquet. In fact, while we were staying there, the King and the Queen were hosting the National Banquet there.

Oh ya, guess what I've captured from the surroundings?



No comments: