Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Decision making

Lately I am not as cheerful as before, there are many things in my mind that running real wild.

Now that it’s depending on me how do I look at it, it’s either leave it or take it. And move on with it.

But it’s always easy say than done. It’s all bounce back to me for decision making. Whether it’s on monetary or others. It’s not that just making that decision… in life there are many things for us to judge, to manage and to decide. And this is the moment that I have to really think hard about it.

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Oh, I don't know what's really happen, so I can't comment much. Sometimes, listen to you closed ones to seek for their advice. It may help you going through this.

At times, I make the wrong decision because I'm too stubborn to listen to others. So, I learned the lessons. Regretted for not considering others opinion.

wenn said...

hi..decision making needs time..