Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The In-Law Problems

Would you be hurt and upset if you got to your know your in law entire family didn't really like you that much, and in front of you, they act normal and behind your back, they are bad mouthing you?

Would you feel upset and hurt? I would! And in fact, I am not happy at all.

Even down deep in my heart I told myself before, I don't marry you, but your son, it's like I don't marry your family but you.... but still, it does affect you a bit here and there eventhough it ain't that much.

I actually got to know this from a 3rd party whom is also a family, of course, she doesn't know much but she said if mom-in-law could gossip about people behind that fellow's back, what would you think about her talking about us - the daughters-in-law??

Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I seldom read your blog, and read from the top of your new blog to the old topic)
Again think +ve. Everyone hurt and upset when you know someon taking about your bad things in front of others. Ask yourself, you prefer in-law talk bad things about you in front of you and his/her friends/relative, or behind you? Not only in-law, friend or even someone who don't know you can also bad mouthing you. So do i have to feel bad about what people said? If I'm not wrong I don't care what people say. When you don't like that person, you will say he/she are bad. Ask yourself what if she is not your mom-in-law but some other people who bad mouthing you, and did you realise that your mom-in-law bad mounthing you in front of people and you are mouthing her at www (world wise web) which is tell the whole word she is bad. So if she read this blog do you think she is hurt and upset? May be she is very happy to know this because she become a popular person that you like to always mention about her and always think of her (don't care it is for good or bad, but definitely she is the person taht you like to talk about, ask yourself how often or did you ever mention about how good is your mom in this blog? ANSWER: you don't even think of mention about your mom, but did she stand an important place in your life? If yes, then why you didn't mention a single things about her? Think +vely you will have the tought of mention about your mom in the blog rather then your mom-in-law.

New Kid on the Blog said...

When I read this comment, ... I wonder, do you make the point clear and wonder why in law and not my mom?

Anyway, ..... thk u for dropping by and a few lines.