Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday mood

What would your mood when comes to Sunday afternoon like now, 3.00pm??

For me, I'll be down and thinking what to do when comes to Monday?
Monday will have Monday blues.... sleepy, tired,... blah blah blah... right?

Well, I can't say much as I believe I have had sprained my leg and I didn't sleep well the entire night last night, this morning was in pain, and could see my leg swollen.

So, my mood is kinda like moody, and tired, and frustrated of not able to walk properly. Good in a sense that I can take MC...
Well, I think unlikely, as I'd received instructions from superior on what to do tomorrow morning.....

[sigh]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think +ve you will see a sunshine and rainbow everyday even it is Monday or nearly end of the Sunday. Remember that you will meet your next Sunday soon after this Sunday. If Monday you are having Monday blue, Tuesday still a bit blue blue, Wednesday your are still working, end up working day is moody, come to Saturday you start to be happy but have not really enjoy the day, Sunday comes and follow by end of the Sunday. So tell me when will you find your happiness? Think +ve you will still see the happiness on your working life and you will enjoy your Monday.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Elf, thks for dropping by and thks for giving me the courages to stay +ve & happy!!!