Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lost touch...

I know I have not been signing in for awhile and have not been posting anything too. I’ve been really really busy on work and on personal matters.

I am just hoping I could have a long break and enjoy a holiday that I want.

Anyway, I’ve been so busy that I didn’t even have the time to read details on RPK, Theresa Kok and a Sin Chew reporter’s news. So, whoever asks me anything about it, honestly, I have absolutely no idea.

Whatever it is, what will happen, I guess will happen soon. Remember the Sept 16 that somebody had committed? Oil price has dropped to USD99 already, when will be ours gonna drop?? It’s been telling everyone soon soon soon… so how soon and when??

Anyway, let’s not talk about those news, let’s talk about something that I plan to share soon… ok?

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I'm a bit worried on the US financial crisis.
Lehman Brothers, the fourth largest firm on Wall Street failed for bankruptcy, AIG also facing problem, HP cut down 25,000 headcounts.....
OMG, what will happen?

Christina Kim said...

There's so much going on! The whole world...sighs, God knows what's going to happen next...
It always seem we are always on the watching side, but now, even we have our own share of problems in our paradise:(

Lee said...

Quick...whats the news? You expecting a baby? Twins? Ha ha.
Have a pleasant week and keep well, Lee.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, you're not alone, me too, do worry.

Hi Christy, in fact, people are eyeing on US, but not many people aware that Europe is also affected.

Hi Uncle Lee, news? Of course not the baby news.... just stay tune!