Monday, September 22, 2008

Zombie me!

Monday is always a difficult day to pass thru… I was very sleepy since morning and yet, I can’t even take a few minutes nap.

I was like walking like a zombie. And wasn’t able to concentrate. Guess what was happened, I was supposed to submit something and yet, I didn’t realize I was passing by the place and didn’t realize I was ended up in another department.

At that point in time, I was wondering why am I hear for and why am I having this documents with me.

So, dear readers… have you all ever come across such ‘blue’ day before??

4 comments:

Coketai said...

Yes!! Why not if you have something in your mind!! Monday is always difficult but for me the most difficult time will be Sunday night....I don;t want to sleep early try to keep Sunday night as long as they can!! The result a sleepy me on Monday...So I think this called "Monday Blue"

LY.Tai

Liang Mui said...

agree wif coketai..

the most suffering nite wil b on sunday where i dowan to get up earli to work the veli next morning.. hehehe :D

everyday oso blue now :S

Little Inbox said...

Yesterday was not too bad. Surprisingly I was so enegized wor...:)

~Ling~ said...

Hi there!

I couldn't agree more with coketai and liang mui, the weekends are so precious to me too! I just want it to lastssss........like weekdays should never come, haha.