Friday, June 26, 2009

Shock the World

What's the shocking news for this morning?? Both stars fallen on the same day... MJ is everybody well known star, but not many know who Farah Fawcett is, especially the younger generation.

When I turn on my pc this morning, my eyes were wide opened when I saw the headline “King of Pop died at 50”.

I just can’t believe it… cuz, this news came in too sudden to many people, and even radio is playing his songs, to pay for his tribute.

Another sad story is Farah Fawcett, I’ve seen her when I was a small kid, got to know her from her golden hair, in Charlie’s Angels. Especially her love story with Ryan O’Neal… something that not many couple could go thru.

RIP FF & MJ!

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I was on my way to clinic when I heard the shocking news.
I watched his show since I was a kid. I still keep some souvenirs from his "Dangerous" album.

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Life is fragile indeed - Treasure every moment......I also pay tribute to them on my blog...

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, you ok?? take care pal.

Hi MRC, yes you're right.