Saturday, June 13, 2009

A sudden news.... DEATH

On Friday, 12 June 2009, at 5.17pm, while I was busy cleaning my room, my former classmate gave me a call, asked me do I still remember so and so. Of course, I said ya, I know him, and I remember I saw him not long ago.

Then, my classmate broke the news to me, saying that he committed suicide and jumped down from an apartment an hour ago yesterday.

I was shocked, goose bumps all over my arms. I just don’t believe it as I remembered I just met my other classmate not long ago. And never believe this could happen to him.

Worst is, leaving behind 2 kids; the eldest was only 12 years old. How would the family take it? We even as classmate already hard to accept the fact that he jumped down from the apartment.

Until today, at this moment, we do not know what the reason behind for this suicidal case was. Whether as what the news said they are now investigating as sudden death or murder, but I wish the truth will appear and return the family the justice no matter what the case is.

God bless!

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Oh no! Is it because of economy crisis that cause his money matter?
Why couldn't he think twice before taking action? Now it's too late. The family has lost him forever.

iamthewitch said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. May your friend rest in peace.

Liang Mui said...

omg!! may he RIP now..

same goes to one of my school mate. passed away last 2 yrs cos he failed one of his compulsory subjects in law. committed suicide. and it's reali heart-breaking. tat's y now i'm veli 38 wif my frens.. at least they kno some1 like me stil concern abt them.