Saturday, May 5, 2007

What a hot hot hot day....

What a hot day today...

Whenever I feel the heat, I'll start wondering does anyone in the world knows what's happening now???

Look at the sky, hardly see any clouds...




Not only that, look at the these pictures... isn't this make you real frust over the unkind and selfish people? Why are these people doing things like that?? Just because of the penny that make them become a millionaires.





And I know the fact that whatever I grumble it will not change the world, not even a Malaysian. Right? And I know the fact the more I grumble it will make this blog boring and dull. It will not attract anyone to surf thru and read thru 'My Story'.
Well, what I know is I don't damage anything that hurt the earth, I wouldn't careless what other people look at me or think of me.
But with this, the people that cutting these trees should know damn well that it will not improve the weather better. The weather is getting hot and hotter.
Now that every household will have at least an aircond. Tell me who doesn't own one, right?
They won't understand.... they won't...





No comments: