Monday, May 14, 2007

Is your marriage healthy?

I am dedicating this post to my best friend whom is now based in KL, and works in KL too.

Buddy, I know you know am referring to you! Stand up on your own and you know what to fight for.

How do you define your marriage healthy or not?
How do you define your marriage loving or not?
Is your marriage being interfere by the in-laws and you became the “out-law”?
Is your marriage being broken up by any 3rd party?
Are you neglecting your spouse at home?
Are you being neglected due to the influences from the in-law?
Is your marriage based on monetary weightage?

All the above questions pop-up after I had a word with my best friend, whom I’ve not been seeing for many years. But, we know we have each other’s thought from the bottom of our heart.

First, I got to know they were looking for me high and low, with another friend whom was our lecturer. And, because of the last minute schedules, I can’t fly down to KL to meet them for lunch.

Thus, I gave her a call. And, a call could lead to something like a marriage is at stake. One of the reason was due to the influences from the in-law and the husband is not fighting back to protect the wife, nor the children.

Am surprised to hear that and this has been going long for 6 years… I wonder how can a woman suffer silently like that without fighting back?

I always believe a woman should fight back for her own right, no matter what it takes.

Buddy, like I told you, you have done the right thing that you’re pursuing your dream and continue with strength. All of us will be here to support you. With that dream fulfilled, you will have all your ‘power’ to fight for what you supposed to have!!

And I always believe in you could do so.

An in-law like that, honestly, doesn’t earn a single penny of respect!!!
Where in the world could simply blamed for a visit to their daughter-in-law’s family that led to a robbery at home?
Doesn’t that sound funny??
I believe there are many ‘pantang-larang’ in Malaysia and even in certain generation. But, an in-law like them, well educated and well brought up and wealthy could accused the daughter-in-law for that matter, honestly, these in-law doesn’t earn a single respect from anyone!

Let’s talk about the husband? Doesn’t the husband stand up and tell the mother that, “Mom, my wife did nothing wrong and she ain’t that kind of person.”

Why the husband is not standing up and protect the wife??
What has the husband done so far??
Hiding behind the mommy’s back??
That sounded like ‘no balls’, isn’t it?

Sorry to be rude. But a woman could eat up all these silently all these years, the husband earn no respect from others as well.

Well, buddy… stay firm, stay strong, be happy, have faith in yourself. You can do and you could do better than this!!!

Luv ya.

No comments: