Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Disappointment

I thought I've bought the OV Equipment where I can see when is my ovulation day, I was over confident that I can still be able to test even on day 10 or 11.

I never know and the equipment is so intelligent that it can tell even you're in your day 10, you can't test, cuz there is an indicator that shows please remove the test stick.

I was like getting out from the wrong side of the bed, and now am like so frustrated of myself, so upset of myself and so disappointed of myself.

I bet nobody could understand this feeling when you're over confident and you didn't realize you've actually made this mistake. And, it's a stupid mistake that you ever made.

Been trying hard to conceive, and it seems that I am under tremendous stress from my own perfectionist's kinda world. I must do everything right, perfect and well done. I can't handle any single mistake which I find it unacceptable.

I wonder with this kind of mindset, is it good for an employee or for an employer? But, whatever it takes, everyone would ask me, relax, take it easy, blah blah blah...

That's why the difficulties of getting one now.

With that disappointment had actually led to a mild arguement between me and hubby. Yet, hubby was so sweet and made breakfast for me. I wonder, should I blame myself for the mistake that I've done or should I take it lightly and let it pass through another month.

You tell me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax, cool down. Sometimes, I do have the same feeling. Emotional, and upset to myself. Kanbate to you and me.

New Kid on the Blog said...

hi Celine, thks for dropping by to this other blog of mine. Glad to see you here.
ya ya ya... the disappointment is getting real in me at one time, now I've learned, take things one at a time... :D