Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My apology

I know I've not been writing anything and nothing has actually spur up my mind and mood to write.
I hope my readers could understand and give me some time to ponder what to post about.

Lately heard a lot of external marital affairs. And, with this affairs, actually caused lots of families going thru a lot of unnecessary pressure and stress.

If you come across children that under going STPM, SPM, PMR, etc. Am sure the children will be heavily affected by this matter.

Person that involves in such affair, will he or she ever thought of the consequences that affecting the family, the spouse, the kids, etc? I bet they don't. I wonder how many of these people ever know once trust is damage is hard to build back again.

Piece of advice, think twice before anyone of you STRAY around. Think of your love ones... having this external marital affair will not improve husband and wife relationship, nor family relationship.

I am not either right or wrong, but, I think this worth a 5 cents worth of value.

4 comments:

BB COMMUNITY said...

welcome back new kid!!! i'm waiting for so long...wuwuwu~
i came here every week leh~

Anonymous said...

Welcome back !

24HrMom said...

welcome back. A married couple may break for millions of thousands of reason. But they have forgotten what makes them bind the knot. They have forgotten their kid's future. Sometimes, it's really wordless towards other ppl's marriage. I just feel that both party should sit down and re-visit their basic terms.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi everyone, thks for welcoming me back. I may not be able to post as frequent as before due to some family matters. However, I'll try my best to post whenever I can!