Saturday, December 15, 2007

My vacation in Pangkor Laut Resort - II

While I was wondering how do I survive on an island without a TV nor a shopping complex, I have actually thinking should I go for a spa to relax myself.

I have never done any spa before, when I was there, I have no idea what questions to ask, neither do I have any idea what do I need to bring for the spa. Glad that the person in charge was so nice and sweet that she advised us not to bring anything but ourselves.

When we reached the place, again, I was fascinating with the surrounding, the fish ponds, the pools, the library, the entrance of Spa Village, literally everything down there… by looking at these pictures, I guess you could tell how excited I was for that moment in time.
After the enquiry, we were transport back to our villa for a rest. And again, I was busy taking pictures of my villa. I wanna share with my family and friends, of course and you on everything that I’ve taken… whether the bathroom, the room, the bed, the couch, the shampoo, the lotion, … just everything. Every view was so pleasant to me, when I was at the balcony, I can look over to Pangkor Island … and those stilt sea villas. I was thinking if I have the chance to visit this island again, I’ll sure to put up a night in sea villa.
What I impressed with the idea is, they really made this place like you feel at home. Some people read books and newspaper on the bed, right? Well, you could see them have 2 king size beds in the library and there’s where I find it so comfortable to read newspaper there.
Next to the library, you will see those gigantic round lazy chairs along the patio. It’s like another cozy corner for us to chit chat, to catch up with each other.

I salute the designer that design this resort that makes everyone feels at home, and feels like a VIP. They gave every guest an attentive attention, wherever they see you around they will greet you.



/… to be continued

4 comments:

stranger-online said...

aiya, makes me envy nia. I didnt manage to go to pangkor when i got back m'sia early in this year. Regret...

BB COMMUNITY said...

wao..the place that u stay very nice leh~

Daniel said...

i didn't believe it when my friend told me about pangkor, until now.... so nice

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Stranger-online, what to envy, you can go again mah!! right???

Hi BB Comm, ya lor!!! Good for destressing... :D

Hi Daniel, thks for dropping by and hope to see you more often.
Yes, this is a paradise island...