Friday, August 3, 2007

Do you think about this?

At times am thinking how much time have I spent with my husband?

For example, you have almost spent 8 to 9 hours in the office, and these hours were spent with your colleagues, bosses, peers, and so on. Then after, you need 6 to 8 hours sleep, then you balance 8 hours... how do you spend that 8 hours with your husband?

Even right now, am looking at my PC, and he's enjoying his beauty sleeps...

And I am not that type of person that can sleep easily, at times, I gotta count sheeps... [sigh]

How nice if I can be like other people that can fall into sleep easily.

Oh ya, let's talk about this time spending... with this minimum time spend, at times at home you may still have to work also... nowadays many companies given the employees a notebook, reason is because they are reachable, contactable even they are off duty. And if there's any urgent work to do, we may have to work from home till wee hours... So, that has minus off the remaining 8 hours.

Guess, bottom line, I think couple or husband and wife should find time to spend, ... don't just work and work and work ... right?

2 comments:

stranger-online said...

I am seeing my collegues more than i see my husband. That's what I told my collegues few days ago. Most of the times, my husband and I will go straight to sleep after work (because we work long hours), then we wake up early to go to work. Last week, I had to leave a note on the table for my husband, because i needed him to buy something. See, we dont even get to talk, which is bad.

New Kid on the Blog said...

hello stranger-online, .... i think we should find time to spend with our love ones... no matter how busy we are....
am sure there will be a day or even an hour for that, right? we should control our time, instead of time controlling us.