Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Penang War Museum

It was a total different experience for me when I stepped into Penang War Museum.

I was there for our teambuilding and we were organizing one for our department for a paintball session and it’s like what it says PAIN ball!!

These pictures that I took were actually in Penang War Museum, and we were told this is the actual place for WWII and it’s basically a battle field.

Per entry is RM15-00, it’s open from 9am to 7pm daily, and you’ll get to see lots of things inside there, even a tunnel where only can allow 1 person to enter, POW (Prison of War) cage, etc.

Apart from that, like I said, you can organize company team building down here, they have coaches give you a brief tuition on how to play paintball, and also some basic history of this place, basic guideline when you’re in a battle field.

This is something I guess our generation will never ever experience it before… happy viewing the pictures.

No comments: