Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life is fragile

I saw an old man crying for his wife whom had just passed away on Monday night. The wife was died of complication of sickness.
And this woman is my late aunty (from my in law side of family).

I was there to pay her a last respect, and of course, I wasn’t that closed to her and I didn’t really feel the pain as much as her immediate family.

But, I could understand when an old couple that had married for many years and all of a sudden a spouse has just left without leaving anything behind, not even a last word, on the other side of the party would not be able to accept it.

And this was happened to my uncle down here.

He’s been keeping silent and crying alone without anyone noticed.

Moving forward, could he able to live alone without his life long companion even he has children surrounding him all the time?

To me, it’s different … even so we know anyone of us will leave one day. But, I guess I can tell, no anyone could accept the fact that their loved one leaving them.

I guess this post is kinda sad and not much of centre point to post about.

3 comments:

Cat Cat said...

new kid on the block,
My condolences to your Uncle and his family.
I just found out today, a blogger's husband that is in advance stage of cancer. So sad.

Anonymous said...

new kid on the blog, my condolence to your in-law's family.

24HrMom said...

new kid on the block, my condolences to your in-law's family.I truly understand the feelings of loosing someone close. Exactly a month ago, my 2nd uncle left us all of a sudden.He was very closed to me. V.sad too.