Friday, October 12, 2007

What a smooth drive

This morning was a smooth drive!!!
Fewer cars, less motorbikes, … less bus kilang, no heavy vehicle!!

I just wish everyday like that.
Normally at 7am, you could see lots of cars on the bridge, especially before the toll, cars are lining up and “snailing” thru the toll. To my surprise, this morning was so smooth, less cars, …

But, 2 tolls were off and not operating. I don’t understand how they operate it. If I were them I will still open all the Penang Bridge Tolls and let the cars flow thru even less cars. At least, the traffic flow is smooth. Right?

What I like about today, is because I don’t see motorbikes driving in between the cars and you don’t get to see them swaying here and there. As if like showing off their driving skills.

Anyway, thanks to the festive season, huh??

I will not be probably posting any for this long holiday, till then, happy holiday and drive safe if you’re on the road, for Muslim readers, Selamat Hari Raya!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya !!!

BB COMMUNITY said...

Selamat hari raya!!!

Unknown said...

if everyday the traffic like this, damn nice, rite?

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Wilson & BB Comm, sorry for this late wishes, happy holiday!!! & Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Hi ~pey!n9~, yes, yes, yes... but that will never come true.