Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas Mood

I know I know.... today is Deepavali Day, and how could I have Christmas mood at this time. But the matter of fact is I am having this mood right now!!

If it's not because of heavy workload, I bet I am half hearted working.... hahahaha....

About a month plus approaching to Christmas, does anyone of you have any Christmas present to prepare?? Are you going for Caroling? A Christmas party? Christmas gathering?? Or stay at home do nothing??

Many working people will probably take a day off on the eve since it falls on Monday and party all night long, isn't it?? And some will take a day off and out from town for a break away.

Looks like this year, am going to spend my Christmas some where else with my family. A break away from the hectic life, a heavy work load stuff.... no blackberry, no emails, no cellphone... that would be perfect for my Christmas holiday!!!

If I could have enough of savings, would have spend this holiday in overseas... unfortunately, I never have the opportunity.

Well, ... I wish I could hear some one out there, tell me how you spend your Christmas ....
ho ho ho..... :D

5 comments:

Cat Cat said...

new kid,
We usually stay at home on Christmas - stores are closed and nothing much to do outside. Christmas dinner - we all eat Turkey.. YUM!

BB COMMUNITY said...

i'll probably taking my gf go somewhere to eat turkey on that day~

Daniel said...

promised my wife to get a new Christmas tree for our new house.. so going shopping and dinner with wife..

KopiSoh said...

Christmas for me is just food food and more food, tis the season when i pack in the pounds :P

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Cat Cat, that's very traditional Christmas celebration. I have never had one.

Hi BB Comm, ever thought of taking GF to overseas for Christmas?? Some where near like Singapore. It's beautiful as well as Hong Kong.

Hi Daniel, thks for dropping by, hope to see you more often. Christmas shopping with love one is always an enjoyable thing to do...

Hi Firehorse, thks for dropping by, hope to see you more often. I think this is the first time I see you and Daniel dropping a few lines in my blog. Really honor that. Christmas beside partying, eating.... I guess is to spend quality time with love ones....