Monday, November 19, 2007

Does your husband like shopping??

I actually read Cat Cat's blog and she was posting something about good deal and hubby took pictures of those that they bought and he's good in shopping... and that came to my mind and I thought why not blog about it....

So, how many of your husband or boyfriend loves shopping?? Or, they loves shopping during courting time, after married, they rather stay at home?

I actually know a few couples that their husband rather stay at home, do nothing but could never company their wife for shopping or running errants. I know with that, many wives out there would admire those that loves to shop.

Well, let's not think negative about it or envy others, ... let's think positive... isn't it good that he doesn't follow you wherever you are, and you've all the time and money and personal time to shop till you drop???

Of course, before the end point, the process is equally important... the wife must get the husband sign any supplementary card first... right?? Otherwise, am sure many wives out there wouldn't want to spend their own money. [LOL]

Anyway, hope the husbands out there don't read this post....

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Cat Cat said...

new kid,
I'm glad my hubby like shopping, only for good deal... Grocery shopping - he doesn't care much.
I, on the other hand, would prefer if he gave me the credit card and I shop till I drop - ALL by myself.. HAHA!

s.kuan said...

not all guys hate shopping LOL. i have a few guys friend who loves to go to the mall. haha

BB COMMUNITY said...

i only like to shop in book shop, then tired liao, will go into cinema~

New Kid on the Blog said...

Cat Cat - hahahahaha... every women in the world would love to have that special credit card!!! LOL

Slowcatchupkuan - I noticed the newer generation loves shopping.

BB Comm - typical book worms??? ;P

BB COMMUNITY said...

yalo..book worm~

Moonlight_tears said...

I like your blog. You and your postings are very interesting, very full of life, thus managed to get me to read all your blogs in one go. Keep up the good job! Keep postings okay, I will be back to check on your new postings.

Nicole