Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bon Voyage...!!

Woke up very early this morning, perhaps I know I’ll be leaving here soon. Just want to spend more time down here. I know I enjoyed the sea breeze, the sea waves, the birds tweeting, and the quietness in this island. There’s so much privacy down here, no one disturb you, no one bother you, no one bugging you, neither anyone bug you for deadline to submit your assignments, nor meetings that you need to rush on.
It was misty to me when I look over to the other side, I see the hotel staff start cleaning up the beach. I can hear sea waves hit the shore line, that’s so beautiful. Seeing those waves’ whirls into small waves… it was so amazing, I could only tell that’s our nature.
Hubby and I had a slow walk to Feast Village to have our breakfast, on the way there, we hear some screeching sound, thus, we looked up to the coconut trees, guess what we have seen…. We see bats that hanging on the trees, after so many days in the island, only now we realize those screeching sound were from the bats…
At 11.30am, I see the hotel staff came to our villa to collect our luggage, and ferry will be transporting us back to Lumut at 12noon. I was reluctant to leave … kept taking pictures whenever I could.
I know I’ll come back again… Don’t I? Bon Voyage!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sharing !!!
I wish I can do the same one day.
If you don't mind, please list down the list of the expenses during the trip, and with the contact numbers... Will help us to plan for the trip.. :-)
Thanks much and appreciate that!!!

BB COMMUNITY said...

Cannot liao, the spa kind of thing will be my 2008 target~

Daniel said...

hi, it's a pleasure reading ur blog n wish U a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.

BB COMMUNITY said...

y so long no new post liao?