Saturday, November 1, 2008

Decent income

When you got to know you have earned some decent money from advertisers, how would you feel?? Am sure you’ll be motivated and blog more, right?

What if you received an email from one of the advertiser said that they would like to pull out from your blog and with effective end of this month. And, how would you feel then? Either you’ll be upset or you’ll be working hard and blog more and hope there will be other advertiser to advertise in your blog, right?

Well, few days ago I was pretty curious to find out how much ‘decent’ income that I’ve earned and to my surprise, it wasn’t a lot, but that’s enough to make my day. But today, I received a bad news from another advertiser that they would like to terminate the advertising service in my blog. [sigh]

Looks like I got to blog more, blog frequent and explore more topics or food… otherwise, the decent income will also be ‘stagnant’, right?

4 comments:

Allie said...

I am not getting any income from my blog yet.. but let's work on it!
happy blogging!

Liang Mui said...

if i receive such a bad news, i think i wil blog even more to get other advertisers instead. haha..

New Kid on the Blog said...

Haha.. what a coincident to have both of you to comment at the same time!

Hi Allie, you're right!! Let's work on it!!! Am sure you and I will earn some 'decent' income!

Hi Liang Mui, ya ya ya... today whole day was busy searching and preparing for blogging. So, stay tune and watch out on my other blog, ya?? hahahahahaha :D

Little Inbox said...

Sigh....me too. Not earning anything yet. Well, got to work hard a bit.