Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Penang Bridge traffic

2 days already…. 2 days of heavy traffic on the bridge.

Ever since fuel price drop for 15¢ and now at RM2.05, guess there’re many cars on the road, as many people could afford. And since then, 2 days on the bridge the traffic was rather heavy at early morning.

I could see many cars are only the driver themselves without ferrying any passengers, unlike those days when the fuel price was sky high, I could still see some cars ferrying 2 or 3 passengers.

If one could still have the discipline to transport their friends or colleagues, perhaps, that will contribute some benefits to the global environmental issue.

Unfortunately human being is a selfish creature, and hard to find one unselfish. Agree?

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

If I'm the driver, I'll become very very impatient if traffic jam everyday.
All these while, I'm driving alone to work, cuz I stay nearby to my working place. It's not convenient to go and pick up other colleagues, cuz time consuming.

Liang Mui said...

well, i'm the driver yet i'm very very impatient everyday cos of traffic jam.. haha :)