Friday, March 20, 2009

One year already....

Friday… last year Friday, March 21…. A sad day for me and my husband.
Today, the same Friday, but a few more hours to 21st of March. What will it be?

We both chose to take half day off, just to spend some quiet time together. Probably you may advise me to look forward and don’t look back. But for this day, think as a 1st timer, and a sentimental person like us would chose to spend some quiet time together.

Whether is mourning for his departure or what… but this is the time and day that we are spending for the day.

4 comments:

Coketai said...

Well! this is the best thing you can do and the is the best way you would like to spend quietly....quietly......!!!

LY.Tai

Little Inbox said...

Same to me, I just want a quiet time on 8th Feb. Although it's been a year, but I still feel the pain. :(

Babe_KL said...

*hugs*

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi LY, yes.. spend quietly!

Hi Little Inbox, yes... the pain down deep in our heart.

Hi Babe_KL, *hugs* thank u!