Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Movies

The Reader… many are looking forward to watch this, I guess it’s either they are looking forward for the sex scene or Kate Winslet’s body.

I like this movie, minus the affair.

A woman illiterate and chose to end her life in the prison eventhough the kid had found her a job and a place to stay.

Compare this movie with Kate Winslet’s other movie – Revolutionary Road. I still prefer The Reader.

I know there are many such people or couple in the world, but yet, she doesn’t has to chose to abort the child and pursue her dream. Am referring to the Revolutionary Road movie.

Anyway, … my weekend do nothing but to watch movies….

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Saturday morning, we were back to in law's place till Sunday afternoon. Then have tons of house chore to finish. Just manage to watch the Slumdog Millionaire only.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Pal, I watch a lot of movies lately!! A way of distress!! hahahaha