Monday, June 18, 2007

The Bungalow

Once, I dream to live in a bungalow where I can have my breakfast by the sea side, where I can enjoy the sea breeze and the sun shine. Wish to have a swimming pool by the side, enjoy my cup of coffee every morning, reading the newspaper or even online and surf net.

Well, I know if I continue to dream like this and not getting my bud up, guess I will not get the thing that I want. Bottom line, everyone of us must work hard towards our dream no matter how difficult it takes.

Anyway, the above is something that I wish I can have, but in real life, it takes lots of effort to fulfill. But I know once you have the dream it's good to pursue it.

I've been to this place in Batu Feringghi and it's not any big hotels like Rasa Sayang, nor Penang Parkroyal Plaza... and this hotel has been here for many years, and it names Lone Pine Hotel. This hotel has its rich history and also its rich sentimental touch. It was closed for renovation back in 1998 and it was reopened in 1999, and it's fully owned by E&O.

This place is actually like any other English home, where you find the backyard beautifully done up, and spacious. I've taken a few pictures of this place called Bungalow and it's also a Hainanese restaurant in this hotel too. The decoration in the restaurant is like no other than English feels. You could see a book shelf near the dining table, where you can understand this is meant for diners to read some books while waiting for their food.


Look up the ceiling, I saw this ceiling lamp where I find it interesting and historic feel too. A table by the side where you can place a flower pot to decorate it. The feelings of this place is pleasant and also make you feel at ease.

If you do have the dream of having a garden wedding, honestly, I would encourage you to consider this place. This is an old hotel with all the rich heritage touch and it will definately make your wedding an unforgetable one.

I actually got to know from my hair dresser whom she has attended one in this hotel, no doubt she wasn't the invited guests to the groom nor the bride. But she was here to do the bridal makeup for the bride and she was shock to see the arrangement that had done by the hotel. She said it was amazing, and it was so beautiful and not even a word could describe it.

I guess I need not say more about this, in case any readers are interested, here is the contact.

Lone Pine Hotel
97 Batu Ferringhi
11100 Penang
Malaysia
Tel : +604 - 881 1511 / 881 1512
Fax : +604 - 881 1282

No comments: