Friday, June 8, 2007

The Moody Week

Was pretty frustrated when you are not the one that made the mistake and some of the colleagues are not cooperating.

That's what I came across for the past whole week. Like other said, what can you do?
No doubt nothing much I could do, but I would have a choice for not dealing with that particular person that upset me, or perhaps I can escalate up to the next lever or perhaps the person's superior.

As for the mistake which is not done by me and being accused of it, I do have a choice of voicing it out.

Unfortunately there are many cases, the person that accusing you for the mistake do not understand and they chose not to listen to your explanation. And that were what I had faced the entire week.

Let's talk about the working attitude and the cooperation level among the colleagues and peers. Noted that many organizations rather hire young fresh grade and leaving those experience old folks behind. And because of these people are on the demanding trend, hence, they can be really snobbish for being rude to anyone.

Can't they understand the word called tactful? Diplomat?

Even blog it out it may not solve the problem, and the person may not know also... but end of the day you were being labeled as over 'ken cheong' .... ~sigh~

Anyway, it's already over,... what I do next is to work smart ..... !! Right?

No comments: