Thursday, August 9, 2007

Am mad that someone being rude yet the person thought it was a joke

If someone that you always been liaise with all the time and being nasty and rude, how would you react??

Would you be mad?!

Well, the honest answer is, YES, I WILL AND I AM ALSO!

If the person reads this, am sure the person will know who am I talking about!

Noted that nowadays there are many working colleagues, peers are drawing line and not working like a team not to mention partnership!

At times a courteous to send you a mail on certain things that the company is implementing, they could just tell you, why don't you get it from others. At times, I would just want to tell these people off, if you have the mail, why don't you just forward?

What's that so difficult to get it from your mailbox?

Some people are openly tells you that they are no longer supporting this superior, and whatever they do, they are not notify. So, if you wanna know, please find the correct person. Well, no doubt that has been said it's true, but a favour can be granted, right?

Am damn blardy mad when some one could tell you that sorry, I don't look after him, so I don't know where he/she goes. Or, some one could just tell you, sorry, I don't keep inside my pocket, I don't know.

Working life is getting real damn tough nowadays!!!

And especially for those younger generation!!
I wonder what manners do they have to a certain level!!!

No comments: