Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Economy Pain!!!

Headline fuel price drop another 10¢ for the 7th time!!!

Question here is, is there anything big deal??
I don’t find it…

If am not mistaken I read something yesterday about fuel price too. Diesel will not drop further as fishermen are wealthy people. How could they say something like that?? Isn’t it this is a irresponsible statement?

I’ve been really down and moody since last Friday. Company had official announced freeze merit increment. And certain companies had implemented pay cut plant wide and worldwide. When will be our turn?

To think positively is we still have a job.

But when come to think of it, why would this thing happen?? And why management did not take preventive measurements to over come this hurdles??

I know certain companies practises tele-conference or video conference for internal meeting. It’s a one time cost that causes a pain, in a long run, the company and the employees are benefited. And I know some companies, just wouldn’t’ careless… they spend like nobody’s business. Internal meetings, they chose to fly from one destination to another. Company team building held it in Pangkor Island, Langkawi Island… but nobody cares to bother if we spend less will that help to ease company’s cash flow?

Though I know I am nobody to voice out such concern… however, this is my private corner to let it out from my chest!

2 comments:

Coketai said...

Stay positive especially during difficult time, I think you are right.....we still have a job and they are some just loose their for no reason.

LY.Tai

Little Inbox said...

All these are not within our control. Even if you have to cover for the head count analysis, this is because you follow the management's order. Yesterday our HR Director talk to few of us that he felt terribly bad doing all these, but then he just follow the corporate's instruction.