Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A helpless moment

My dog is not getting better today… she’s so weak and not able to control her urinate. Her whole body is dirty and smelly yet she can’t bathe.

I really do not know what to do… we called up the vet, the vet said, nothing much he could do, as he said he gave 50/50 chance to live. Furthermore she’s so old already, her internal organ is all shrink by now.

When you see animal suffering like that, seriously it’s exactly like any human would go thru. To certain extend, you just feel so heart ache and you do not know what to do to help them.

I’ve been thru and even now, I don’t know what to do. And at times, you will just feel like giving up and let it die just like that… but when you think back, you wouldn’t do it so.

Why would the animal suffer too??

2 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Dear NKOTB,

You had a true compassion but may i just say that it's all "circle of life"... There're times i guess we had to accept things as it naturally evolved to .....

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi MRC, I know it's all circle of life... but I honestly can't take it when I see her suffer like that... it's real pain.