Monday, December 29, 2008

My Dog

I have 3 dogs at home, 1 Labrador, 1 injured pup that my sister-in-law recently saved, and another dog which has been with us since schooling time.

The latter one is old and nearly blind now, I guess it’s time to go.

Recently she has high fever and also pneumonia that causes her legs in pain. With all these, made her like a paralyzed dog. She had a nature call on the spot, as she can’t stand, nor sit nor walk.

It’s sad to see her like this now, and I thought during this shut down period I could actually do some spring cleaning. Looks like I can’t anymore.

I gotta look after the pup, and an old dog.

I broke down in tears when I see her couldn’t stand up anymore, and she will bark us for help. She has not have any food for days, she didn’t want to eat anything.

This morning my sis actually called SPAC for help, they came all the way from Penang and took my dog to see a vet. Vet says, with her current condition, it’s only 50/50 chances to live her life.

I’ve lost one dog in 1999, that dog was with us since 1986. Since then, I didn’t want to have any pets of my own, cuz with that, I cried almost 3 days.

I know that’s part of life puzzle, however, I know I can’t take it further.

2 comments:

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

..IN FACT, I FOUND THAT GALS USUALLY HAVE STRONG EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THEIR PETS (MAINLY DOGS)....SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT....

Little Inbox said...

Ah........dunno what to say. I truly understand your feeling. This is a life. Human also need to go through the path.