Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mama Mia!!

Blogging this from The Living Room Westin Kuala Lumpur.

Am taking this opportunity wishing all readers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

By the way, if you’re planning to watch Mama Mia, please do not hesitate and go for it. I watched that last night and I was touched and moved by the ABBA songs!!

If you’re from the era, you wouldn’t want to miss this, though the ticket is expensive, but I can tell you it’s worth it.

I was enjoying myself in the musical stage that performed by the group. I have goose bum when I hear them singing each of those ABBA’s songs, ie. Knowing Me Knowing You, Chiquitita, Winner Takes It All, I Have A Dream, Honey Honey, Mama Mia, etc.

I don’t need to say more about Mama Mia, picture below tells it all.

2 comments:

daphne said...

I love that show too!!

Merry Christmas to u as well! =)

Anonymous said...

merry Xmas!!