Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Am I a good wife?

Actually sometimes I wonder am I a good wife?

Why I asked myself?? Well, today it’s a special day that my husband that he wants to celebrate with me. But I was too busy and then tired after a long hours work.

I know many will advise you to go ahead and celebrate with your husband, but how many will understand that the lethargic wife is so tired and wanted be home early and rest. Not only rest, she may have to continue to work after her dinner and bath.

Eventhough as a wife you voice out to your husband, the husband may think that you ain’t supportive. Right??

So, it ain’t easy to be an understand wife, a supportive wife at times.

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Hmm...you know, my husband listens to me almost in everything. So, whenever there's celebration, he will ask me where to go and what to do. Yes or no depends on me. This is not romantic, but then it isn't bad at all. He will never decline my needs.

So, you should glad that your hubby is a bit more romantic than mine. He should be able to understand that you need more rest as you haven't fully recover from coughing.

Coketai said...

Hi..don't worry he will understand, may be he want you to return back the same favor to him when he end up with same situation.

LY.Tai