Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

While everybody is enjoying and celebrating the special day with their special one, I am actually down here at home writing a blog.

After I’ve posted a post on Louis Café, we have been receiving lots of messages from friends and colleagues that they are not down there and enjoying their food.

Hubby as usual, he’ll be excited over his friends and buddies respond. As if he’s the one that writing the blog, and all that, isn’t this man cute??

Anyway, am wishing every couple and my readers a Happy Valentine’s Day!!

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you... I know am a day delay to wish.... :)

Coketai said...

Well!! I guess if you are writting blog on "V" day, I think you and your hubby have reached a stage that everyday is a 'V' day.

Anyway, Happy belated "V" day.

LY.Tai

Liang Mui said...

aiks.. belated valentines ya..
i wanna try the cafe too :P