Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY Hot Weather

The weather is so hot that you don’t even want to move during this period!!

Do you agree with me??

Today’s weather is like a killer waves. It’s hot, and it’s like burning our skin. I could feel my head is heavy and not able to move.

That’s why at this time, best is to hide yourself in the aircond room. The best place is our office. [LOL]

In fact, I got to know from a relative in Ipoh that Ipoh was having heavy down pour yesterday, yet Penang is like in a hot oven!!

That’s the reason why there are many people fell sick for this festive season. And I am one of them too… I was having bad cough since a week before new year till now.

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Pal, take care. Me too, have been cough since before CNY. Now getting better.

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Australia's even worse...Got elderly people die of heat stroke....Some of my Australian colleagues also complained in FB....