Friday, October 3, 2008

Am in pain!!!

Can somebody tell me why even with annual dental check up and cleaning, yet we can still have tooth ache?

I went for tooth extraction this morning and the dentist (which the nurse assigned me to visit) told me that it needs to have minor surgery. I was like why?

I’ve been having this phobia since small, this is worst than going for an exam. Don’t you agree? And I thought after extracting it I should not be having the pain, but the truth is it’s even more pain, and I have to take pain killer to reduce the pain.

Sitting on the chair and allowing the dentist do whatever he has to do, that moment is always long and dragging, don’t you think so??

I wish I can have painless weekend, I really don’t wanna have the pain again.

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I don't practise to have yearly dental check up. I'll see dentist only when there's a need.

Hmm...relax so that your pain will go away fast fast...

Lee said...

Hi, I'm surprised with annual dental checkups you still have toothaches?
Has your dentist taken an x-ray of your mouth...all the teeth? Done a complete check on everyone?

Maybe you should tell him and ask why? It could be something else, gums?
I suggest you have a talk with your dentist.
Hope you better now? Take care and best regards, Lee.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, thank god, I've a painless weekend, otherwise, I wonder how am I going to rest and relax.

Hi Uncle Lee, I honestly do not know why. At times, I guess Dentist also not able to advise too.
Anyway, you keep well. Have a pleasant weekend.