Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's in my bag?

This holiday is really a pain to me, 1st is pocket pain, on 1st day of Raya, my car broke down due to flat battery, and I’ve got to burn RM200 just for 1 battery. 2nd pain would be my tooth. I have bad tooth ache on the eve of Raya, and now am still in pain and yet I can’t do much as most of the dentists are observing the holiday.

So, instead of sitting down or lying down and do nothing, might as well, finish some of the outstanding tasks which I owe lots of people.

And one of it is this… ‘What’s inside my bag?’ which tagged by Little Inbox.

First what I need to do is…

1. Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.

2. Dump the contents of my handbag in a pile.

3. Take a photo of my handbag and the contents.

4. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.

5. Answer questions.

6. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.

I actually do not know how to do this, cuz, I don’t take a handbag to work, only weekends when I run my errands. Well, for Little Inbox, I’ll do it.

1. Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.
My home is always quiet like Little Inbox, anyway, I did this in my room too.

2. Dump the contents of my handbag in a pile.
Ok, dump everything out from my bag.

3. Take a photo of my handbag and the contents.
And now here it is… and I don't know why it turns into this side.


4. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
So, what’s inside my bag….

a. wallet
b. writing pad
c. pen
d. lipstick case
e. USB cable
f. iPod
g. pencil box
h. tissue paper
i. hair pin (in pink colour)
j. hair clip (blue colour, bought it in Maggie T)
k. lip liner + brush
l. 2GM thumb drive

5. What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Of course my wallet, everything is inside, driving license, IC, hospital cards, ATM cards, credit cards, various discount cards, etc.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Errr… like what??

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?Smallest??
I guess the pink colour hair pin lor.

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Hello, am a good citizen, so none!

6. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
Oh, well, I don’t really like to embarrass anyone and neither do I have many friends down here, I’ll take it a stop down here. J However, whoever likes to continue with this game, can take it from here.

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Oo...Got to fix ur tooth tomorrow. If not, cannot enjoy any food le...

New Kid on the Blog said...

already extracted. now already cannot enjoy any food, cuz, in pain.... sob sob sob....