Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wedding Planner

Have you ever thought of what should you do after you retired? Or, have you ever thought of what to do some part time income? Or do you have any business in mind that you would really like to invent into?

I know many of my friends wanted to try out something that they are interested. Some even be their own florist, cake maker, taylor, and even some even help other small entrepreneur in their accounts.

I guess I like planning and organizing a function, especially a wedding function! I like to see the newly wed couple with a happy smiling face and loving emotions between the couple. This is something which you can’t hide from their face.

Though the process of planning a wedding is the most headache task, especially when you needed your guests to RSVP, and yet they are like giving you last minute attendance. You’re like wanted to strengthen them to death. Not only that, I believe some couples will agree with me that the arguments between the couple will increase without realizing it. Some say why this and some say why that. Some want to have a simple one and some want to have something formal.

Some got to seek parents’ advices, on what to do…

Apart from that, some family even follow the traditional wedding rules that the couple are not supposed to meet up before the wedding reception and so on…

Thus a wedding planner is best to be there to assist. Right?

Well, I am just thinking … just have no guts to be one for it. So, what do you like to do then??

4 comments:

ilene said...

Thanks for dropping in at my blog. My first time here too. You have wonderful topics.

Actually, I too did thought of becoming a wedding planner you know! Not so much on just concentrating on weddings but on any other occassions as well. When I was thrown the task of organising functions for my office, I did it very meticulously and am proud to say that things went smoothly too. So maybe I should also toy around that idea! hehehehee

Liang Mui said...

wow.. good!! so can u b my wedding planner for FOC?? hehe :P

Little Inbox said...

Instead of plan for after retirement, I'm actually starting to do some other things now. Hopefully I can retire earlier, or be a semi SAHM when I have kids then. :)
Well, sometimes watching the dramas, there are some stories regarding wedding planner. I would say it's an interesting job. Lots of fun eventhough there may be arguments hare and there.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi ilene, thanks for dropping by, hope to ysee you more often.

Hi Liang Mui, wah, FOC?? Cannot la... you must let me earn a bit of income mah!!

Hi Little Inbox, wah, you're thinking ahead?? Good, care to share?? You can drop me a mail. :D