Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here comes an end

The 5 days long holiday is about come to an end... and tomorrow is Monday, that's what everybody hates it.

I guess before Monday arrives, everyone would just wish, Sunday could end a bit later.

Many people were on good long holiday on these 5 days; some are staying at home and relax. I bet the long queue traffic along the North South Highway will not avoided.

However... drive safely along the journey is the best advice to all drivers.

O dear... am I started to have Monday blues now??? Grrrr....

3 comments:

Liang Mui said...

dear.. not onli u.. me too.. ahaha... dun feel like getting up today.

Little Inbox said...

Not only both of you, me also la...:(

New Kid on the Blog said...

Eh friend, I was feeling blue but then cannot blue leh... I have review tomorrow morning and no matter how I gotta get my materials ready. [sad]