Thursday, October 23, 2008

A long weekend

A long weekend is approaching… those that celebrate Deepavali will probably take a couple of days off. Those are not will probably taking this long weekend for a good rest or maybe going for a short break.

Whoever is on the road, please be reminded to drive carefully. Whoever is living on the mainland will be crawling across the bridge, which normally Friday traffic is expected to be like that.

So, what do you plan to do then? An early spring cleaning? Or, staying at home and do nothing?

I’ll probably be taking my own sweet time, driving down south for some food hunt. Am kind of like holiday mood now… cuz, it’s been some time I have not having a good holiday.

2 comments:

Coketai said...

always glad for those people whose can said I want a holiday and make the wish true! I know anybody can do that they wish to but you know what they are people whose can only wish and pray for the wish to come true.

Yes! I agreed if there is a wish, there is a will but believe me Life sometime isn't that simple!!

You have a nice holiday and remember to drive safe and most important "eat more,blog more"

I see you in your eatery blog!

Tai

Little Inbox said...

New kid, happy holiday! You know what during my previous trip to Ikea, hubby & I just dropped by 1-Utama for a while. And you guess what did we take for ourlunch?..........Burger King, hehe...cuz here in Penang can't find any ma...