Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blue or Lazy?

The long holiday is over; I believe many working people will either have the BLUEs or the LAZINESS to either get back to work or school.

Well, I don’t deny the fact that I am one of the BLUE group.

I am even so lazy to blog, to write, to think and anything.
And, I know if I do not make any first step, I’ll be probably leaving this blog empty and redundant.

Normally at this time, probably lots of people start to plan their year end holiday and some will be counting the holidays and plan when is the best day to take off.

Last year, I was spending my short break in Pangkor Laut Resort, well, what would be this year plan?? I wish to watch Mama Mia in KL, unfortunately, hubby wasn’t really keen on stage drama. Furthermore the ticket is so expensive, it’s about RM200 and above.

So, what are you? Blue? Or lazy?

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I don't really have time to be lazy. Though, I "curi tulang" to visit blogs, hehe...

Calvin Soo KJ said...

im plain ol lazy....on occasions, very dark blue. men have pms too you know...hehehe. oh and btw, got your site from pete. interesting posts you have here. sorry, my england no good, no talk much now, want go eat......cheers and god bless...

Pete said...

Stock market like that, I am singing the blues lorrr. LOL

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, 'curi tulang'?? hahahha most of us did that la!!!

Hi Calvin, thanks for dropping by. Men have PMS too???

Hi Pete, thanks for dropping by... ya lor... US market is so bad, Singapore is retrenching M'sian employees, sure singing the bluesss la!!! hahahahaha