Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My dream

I had a weird dream this morning. A dream that indicates I should have this on my own instead of admiring others.

The dream was ….

I found a gift in my car, and it’s nicely wrapped up with wrapping paper and ribbon. I do not know is from whom, but it’s nicely lying down on my car seat. Due to curiosity, I unwrapped it and I found this ‘toy’.

So, guess what it is??

That's my long yearning Canon EOS 450D Digital Camera.

Sauce: http://www.dpreview.com/

Is this a good dream? I guess it was, huh??? Hmmm, what does it indicates then???

8 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I wish your dream will come true, very soon...
I wish to have it too, my photos on the blogs look lousy. :( No choice, no budget to buy a new digicam.

Allie said...

Wish that you can get yourself a slr soon :-)

I just bought myself one few weeks back. :-)

Coketai said...

Do your hubby read your blog!!!.
I hope he did! Ha! ha!

LY.Tai

Liang Mui said...

tat's my birthday wish too.. wahaha.. i hope can get it asap.. :P
if u wana aim cheaper 1, go for EOS1000 hehe :P

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, me too... wish my dream come true... me also no budget to buy. :(

Hi Allie, really?? Expensive or not?? You only bought the basic one or with extra lense?

Hi Coketai, unfortunately he doesn't. :(

Hi Liang Mui, what's the difference between that and EOS 1000???

Anonymous said...

EOS 450D price dipped like our share market nowadays..if it's still above your reach, then go for 1000D lar. It should be able to cater for ur needs since 450D and 1000D doesnt have much difference..assuming u know how to handle a dSLR that is.. Else go grab a P&S lar..

Liang Mui said...

nkb,
1000D is actuali the enhanced version of 400D. well, not much difference but according to my frens, there are some extra features.. hehe...

Little Inbox said...

New kid ar...Is your mind thinking about food ler? Hehe...I noticed you type source as sauce wor...
U drooling while writing this post?

Just kidding nia, don't angry hah...pls...